What is this site?
This is a small website to provide information to the (primarily amateur) astronomy community. I am a professional web developer, and this site also serves as a testbed for me to experiment with new techniques and technologies.
What technology is used on this site?
- The site is built with Drupal 7 and the Omega 4 base theme
- The theme is custom, and built with Sass, Compass, and Susy
- The layout uses Responsive Web Design to work well on a wide variety of devices and screen sizes
- The eyepiece database is driven by Views and Search API
- The fonts are Roboto, Roboto Slab, and Font Awesome